You must read and agree to these terms before continuing to view the material on this site:
- By subscribing to FemFlood.com or any other Femorg.com Ltd. sites you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). The parties to this Agreement are you, the Subscriber, and Femorg.com Ltd (the "Company"). This Agreement is subject to change by the Company at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to the Subscriber.
- You must be 18 years or older (21 in some jurisdictions) and have the legal capacity to enter in agreements of this nature. The Company makes no representation or warranty that the content published on this site complies with the local laws of your community. You are solely responsible for knowing and understanding the local laws concerning standards of content legality for purposes of obscenity laws. You further represent and warrant that you understand the nature of the content published on this site, namely, sexually explicit materials, and that you voluntarily and knowingly choose to view such material, and that such material does not offend your sensibilities. Should you be unable to affirmatively make the representations and warranties contained herein, do NOT subscribe to this Service.
- As a member, you are responsible for paying periodic membership fees in accordance with the current fee plans as of the date of subscribing. Until such time as this Agreement is terminated in accordance with its provisions, Subscriber agrees to pay their subscription fee by credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism), and hereby authorizes our billing company to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism) for the ongoing subscription fee, and for any and all purchases or products and/or services purchased by Subscriber from the Service.
- Subscriber agrees to immediately inform our billing company of any of the following changes in their credit card account: Change in home or billing address; card loss or theft, or unauthorized usage of the card; apparent breach of security of Subscriber ID or password, such that unauthorized access to the Service via the card is possible. Unless Subscriber gives proper notice to Company of same, Subscriber will remain liable to Company for any and all charges for unauthorized use of the Service.
- Subscriptions may not be transferred or assigned to anyone. Doing so will result in immediate termination of service.
- Subscription to FemFlood.com and/or Femorg. com Ltd. sites may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Company or Subscriber. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by you during or through the use of femorg. com Ltd. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your membership for any reason.
- Company does not screen or endorse advertisements or communications submitted to Femorg.com Ltd. by third-party licensees, advertisers, or subscribers for electronic dissemination through femorg.com Ltd. Subscribers are therefore advised to use their own judgement to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of Femorg.com Ltd. prior to purchasing goods and/or services described at Femorg.com Ltd. or otherwise responding to any communication at Femorg.com Ltd.
- All materials within FemFlood.com and/or Femorg.com Ltd. sites are for the private use by Subscriber only. No other uses are intended by the Company and any other use is strictly prohibited.
- No warranty is made by us regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and we hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties.
- The subscriber agrees to be personally liable and fully indemnify Company for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of materials from Femorg.com Ltd., alone or with, or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading of materials from Femorg. com Ltd. including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of revenue, loss of property, fines, attorney's fees and costs, including, without limitation, damages resulting from prosecution and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s).
- This Agreement sets forth the full and complete understanding between Subscriber and the Company with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior understanding or agreements, whether written or verbal. This Agreement may be modified upon notice by the Company to its Subscribers. Unless contrary to law or otherwise stated, each provision of this Agreement shall survive termination. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom for contracts entered into and wholly performed within that country.